Thursday, November 16, 2017

Talk to me Wakimachi

Supposing we had a "Talk to me Wakimachi" which is my hometown and the back of beyond, I would say that would not work very well because as I described, my hometown is quite small and very remote from urban places and everybody already knows each other, furthermore, it has been reported that Wakimachi is less-attractive for tourists or visitors by fairly well-known Japanese travel agency, so there is no stranger. As you might expect easily that in our small community, we do not only have to plan that  kind of champaign, but none of us also would sing up if we had a chance to do.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, precisely got the point, man. Today is a busy day, there is no time for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was reading your posting, I was thinking what I would comment, and then I read Ethan's comment... Soooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete