Sunday, November 19, 2017

Historical film!!!

Hi, fellows, here comes my post of the best historical film of my version. Honestly, I don’t really watch this kind of movies often, but I got one film that is good enough to be a recommendation and the name is “Dogville”.
 The film was filmed on a modern drama stage which means there is not much property to support the acting, like all the walls and houses are the combination of audience’s imagination and actor’s performance. So, this is a story about a noble young lady happened to stumble into a small town on the run from of her bangster father and reluctantly accepted as a fugitive. In exchange, she does some work for them. As each time a research come into town, they ask for more since they find how much she needs them, the price gradually turns into the original desire form townspeople, she start trying to escape………

2 comments:

  1. The title is not familiar for me but it appeals to me very much. I like this kind of genre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Nicole Kidman, her performance sounds great!

    ReplyDelete