Thursday, November 9, 2017

My favorite histrorical film

My favorite histrorical film is Titanic. It is an American romance film, was written and produced by James Cameron. The story of sinking of Titanic, it stared by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet who were members of different social classes, had fallen in love aboard the ship. My favourite scence is the last scence, After Titanic had crahed with iceberg and it was seperated 2 part followed by herizontal boat. Meanwhile, he found the part of ship and tightly catch it, Winslet stayed on the part of ship. He want her to be survivor but DiCprio can’t stand to live because cold water and had passed away. She took something from his neck and blowed the whistle. fortunately, someone heard the sound of whistle and help her in time. In my feeling, it’s so regretfully.

6 comments:

  1. that's like american version of Romeo and Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good choice. I like Taitanic so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. titanic is considered a classic movie the made Leonardo dicaprio a star

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last scene you mentioned above is also my favourite scene. When she called Dicaprio's name 'Jack' (Maybe Jack,, as far as I remember...) It was so poignant...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the music in this film, and I practiced to play in the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this film!! I still remember some scenes which is not very common for me.

    ReplyDelete