Saturday, November 18, 2017

Talk to me Miyazaki

I think I would join this activity, if my home town have it, because I want to make more friends. Also, I want to gain more confidence.

By the way, I noticed one fact. I often see elderly people are talking on the roadside while walking. Also, when I was waiting for the bus, I often was talked to elderly people. I think it is impossible for young people to happen this. I don't know why these things happen. In my opinion, young people don't have confidence of talks and they think troublesome to talk to strangers, so they tend to avoid stranger. On the other hand, elderly people have a lot of experiences throughout their life and can accommodate various people.

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree, young people don't like to be embarrassed or to put themselves in awkward situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with you but my traditonal culture quite friendly welcome everyone including stranger.

    ReplyDelete