Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Talk to me Kasugai


Talk to me Kasugai

I’m very interested in this activity, so I’d rather participate in this if it would be held in my home town.



I’m frequently spoken to by stranger, some people ask me a way to somewhere even when I was tourist also, others just want to make a small talk at ease about a sort of common, light topic. Also, I’m willing to chat with them because I believe that it certainly helps my connection spread. Regarding this program, I’m pretty sure that if I would join this, most people who I talked to were linked with me through my friends or something since I grew up in cozy town. That’s why I have an interest in it.



To sum up, ‘Talk to me’ event will surely promote energy of city and I hope that people keep going on this practice after finishing it.

4 comments: