Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My favourite work of art

My favourite work of art

    To be honest, I'm not so keen on art. To be perfectly honest, I'm not gifted at art.  I want to confess something embarrassing for me that I was awarded a prize of painting ,which I picked up after being thrown away from my older sister, who was very talented in art. Visiting galleries or exhibitions is one of my least hobbies. Anyway I'm the one who thinks that everyone can be an artist. We have freedom of express ourselves.
    It's been a while to have a chance to see beautiful modern art works.(except for the one that our class went together to Hocken library!) A lot of fine art were exhibited there. Some arts were beautifully impressive. For me, painting with water color was the highlight as I got a warm and comfortable impression.  Using of sharp color would be nice sometimes, but I prefer seeing something cozy and snug so that I wouldn't be tire of it. I wish I had an aptitude for art!!

No comments:

Post a Comment