Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My 30-day challenge

My 30-day challenge

     What I really want to do for 30 days is to write an essay about my life. It doesn't need to be serious subjects. A few days ago, we studied about 'The Chocolate Meditation' which is a concept of mindfulness. I sometimes think of my surroundings which are so precious to my life such as my family, gentle breeze, home-cooked rice with rolling up steam or beautiful flowers in the garden.  However it is likely to forget them easily in daily life because we are just human beings. If I wrote about mindfulness of my surroundings, I would be more thoughtful and optimistic person. Or I could be a life critic. Unfortunately I'm not ready to write an essay for 30 days! I bet I will fail this project within one week! I think I'm having very busy life at the moment. I don't want to make myself disappointing. Perhaps I could try just a tiny and sustainable thing. However, when it comes to challenge, it is worth in itself as only brave people can challenge regardless of success or fail. I think I should try writing challenge after Maori group project! 

1 comment:

  1. I think most of the challenges need to be more basic at the moment or something you can finish in less than 10 min due to our busy life.

    ReplyDelete