Thursday, November 16, 2017

Talk to me Seoul

Talk to me Seoul


     If I were given a choice to participate in a Talk to me Seoul campaign, it would be a nice experience to meet someone who I don’t know. As we know, some big metropolitan cities such as Seoul, Tokyo or Beijing, the chances are that we can come across a lot of different people if we have this special campaign. However no matter how wonderful the challenge is, I wouldn’t sign up the campaign. Because I think there are too many strangers nowadays especially in big bustling cities, so some people may come up to me on purpose with bad intention. I do like talking with people. Furthemore, I tend to talk to others first. But in this case, I wouldn’t accept to be spoken by strangers even if they were wearing a talk to me badges.

4 comments:

  1. Exactly, as this is the twenty-first century, people involved from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right I wouldn't participate too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, we know how kind and friendly we are! Absolutely!!

      Delete