Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Talk to me PARIS

I probably won't participate to this initiative because I don't need a badge to speak with people. More precisely and according to my experience it can be dramatically detrimental to talk to strangers in big cities ( once I was chased till my building by a crazy man !). The other thing is that we have an explosive issue with beggars in Paris, consequently it's common to be asked at least 5 time a day to give money, cigarettes or other things. To conclude: people are not always unfriendly, they just protect themselves and tend to adopt a cold attitude not to be disturbed or aggressed.

4 comments:

  1. You surely are friendlier, at least, be aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Talking to strangers is including a little bit danger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, even I know your chasing expreience is genuine I sitll can't help myself smiling while picturing it,and I feel sorry of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree. People are not always unfriendly. We're all different. That's it!

    ReplyDelete