Saturday, November 18, 2017

talk to me Jeddah

      Jeddah is one of the biggest, most diverse cities in Saudi-Arabia with a population of 3.431 million people. Just by simply walking down the street you will find many people with different backgrounds. With that being said, it is considered unusual if you were extra friendly, since we are a muslim community it is not acceptable to talk to the women there too. and most people do not like talking to strangers.

I think if there was such a campaign a lot of people would be interested to try it. but to be quite honest I will not participate, simply because I do not like talking to strangers.
     

2 comments:

  1. Wow, its brilliant your usage of preposition and I'm gonna learn it!! And some here about talking to strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, because of differencial background in the biggest cities I am not sure to accept strangers. It’so harmful.

    ReplyDelete