Monday, November 13, 2017

My favorite historical movie


 My favorite historical movie is Schindler's List. The story is about the Holocaust in world war 2.And the main character of the story is Oskar Schindler who known as a person who protect a lot of Judaic people from the Nazis. He was the owner of a factory which many Judaic people worked. 
Firstly, he just taught money. As he related to people he made a list to protect Judaic people.
 This movie is more than 3 hours but once I started to watch, I could not to stop. I like the music of the film. A melody is very sad. However this melody stay in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. I was surprised it's very long. I want to watch it once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the movie is so long but it must be a "must-see" film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting. I might watch it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete