Saturday, November 11, 2017

Life is beautiful

Life is beautiful




I would like to introduce my by far the best movie I've ever seen
 'life is beautiful'.  
The movie starts from the time the World War II broke out. 
Many Jews are forced to be sent to a concentration camp
The main character Roberto benigni was also jews but his wife wasn't. 
When Roberto and his young son were sent to the concentration camp,
 his with Dora willingly went to the camp to find her family. 
In the camp, we can see how tragic the holocaust was 
but Roberto didn't want to show this tragedy to his son 
so he hid the true situation to his son with full sense of humour. 
This is why I love this movie so much. 
Even though it is sad movie and the plot is terrible historical set, 
he(not only the main character but also the director of this movie) tried to show paternal love. 
You may be lauging while you watch this movie, but you will end up crying.
Regarding holocaust, 
it’s inevitable to think of it as a terrible and unforgivable history. 
Nevertheless, this movie is about love and humanity in the middle of inhumanity.


<This is the beautiful OST of this movie>



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You won't regret watching this movie. I guarantee you'll love this movie!

      Delete
  2. I remember that my historical teacher in high school recommend this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You teacher and I may have the same taste of movies!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a great movie!I must see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend that you watch this movie after you become a mum!

      Delete
  4. The films about Jewish people is so sad but we should know about those kind if history not to repeat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is both humorous and sad. Sad history must not be repeated again.

      Delete
  5. Such a good movie to watch. I also enjoyed this movie a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most perfect paternity movie ever. So heart touching! I want to watch it again.

      Delete
  6. I have not seen this movie but I think its a nice movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you'll like this movie. Otherwise, I'll buy you a scrumptious meal~~

      Delete
  7. According to your article, I have put it in my must-see list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promise that you'll put this in your must-see list. Someday you'll remember me after watching this movie and realise how touching story it will be!

      Delete