Sunday, November 19, 2017

Talk to me Henan

My hometown Henan is a province has biggest population and famous by its agriculture, so correspondingly, there are load of farmers. As we know, farmers are not work at the whole year, yet while they are workfree, they will enjoy life relaxingly. So it is no hard find someone sitting on the lawn and talk to them, but this only suit for folks live in countryside. People in city live in a fast-paced life, they are too busy catching their next working opportunity or a business connection to have a unknown and probably a pointless conversation with pedestrians. 


Well, if this kind of campaign held in my hometown a lot of people would try it I assume, but not for me. Simply just I don’t like keeping a properly smile in my face which is considered the essential manner of talking with someone you hardly know.


pictures of my hometown taken by my father.

1 comment: