Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Yan


Being working in Africa and travelling in different countries from Northern Hemisphere to southern part of the world, I have become the one who is prone to follow what her inner voice utters. Now I could say I see myself as an open-minded and mature person with diverse perspective to life.

To be honest, I was a girl with somewhat sarcastic view on many events but after many years travelling experience , I realized I changed a lot. It reminded me of the time when I was trekking to Mt.Kailash Kora in Tibet , the harsh environmental condition and amazing Tibetan culture made me ponder the meaning of life for the first time. After setting foot on the remote African continent and living with the local African people for a long period of time, I realized that I became the person who was not easily make any judgement by appearance if the situation I did not truly knew about. Over time, I would like to see the people , life as well as the world with more understanding and compassion over prejudice and criticism. If trekking in wildness could deepen the way of my thinking, the life in Africa could be seen to have my width of thinking broaden.  That is the reason why I haven’t stopped my step exploring on the different continent with a heart of exploration. Some friends in my home country have seen me as somehow idealist, I saw their points but I was pleased with the way of life I chose. Idealism could be understood in a positive way particularly when you put your idea into practice and when you held belief of love on life and truly acted on it.

 Now I have headed for a new continent pursuing a new career change. I realize a different me again in this place with courage and resilience for restarting completely new lifestyle. I love to explore the outside world as well as the inside me and keep curious about how further I could go and how much I could achieve. Only by truly having experienced a bitter life can people strongly realize the sweetness of it. That’ s what I am experiencing now and hope to keep pursing something meaningful and valuable than just making a living. That’ who I am, a no more young girl with her own aspiration and on the surface seems introvert but deep down warm and enthusiastic.

5 comments:

  1. What a courageous women! I can see you are really mature and thoughtful and also determined person. I'm pretty Jealous of your braveness because I'm a person who thinks a lot but can't take an action. I'll pray for a good luck for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, it’s not easy to shake off the bonds of old ideas. I don’t know what you had been experienced, but whatever it is, it must be respectful. And good luck for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! As we are getting older, we learn more about what happy life means, and how we should behave. I believe your faith and belief will lead you on successful life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful writing that I can know you. I think you are mature and gentle to everyone equally. I respect your future plan and hope your successful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an encouraging girl and to listen to your view is always interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete