Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hiro's personality

I am Hiroyasu Murai, came from Japan.

I see myself as a careful person. When I encounter a situation I have to choose one among many things, I always make a list of the pros and cons of each of them. In addition, I do not like taking risks. I have a tendency to emphasis on less drawbacks rather than big advantages.
Moreover, I believe I am gentle and polite. To my joy, most people who have known me say I am polite. I usually pay attention for my behaviour it never makes others feel uncomfortable. Of course I hate to hurt other people’s emotion. Hence I eager to use right words and help others.
However I have to say that I am a professional procrastinator. I cannot make a decision everything until the last time.  Although I knew I must cure this bad habit, I cannot.

I came here as a trainee of a language training program which my work place planned. I am a staff of Japanese national university which has agreement with University of Otago. After finishing my study in language centre, I am supposed to work at University of Otago for three months. 

13 comments:

  1. I think we have so many things in common in terms of 'personality'. While I was reading yours, I felt like it was mine! But one more! We have sense of humor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learn a lot from you. You're a good role model for me.

      Delete
  2. I like how your always calm and play football too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say that you're a procrastinator, I believe that you're just considerate and cautious. They're your strengths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a down to earth person I ever met. It's an honor to meet you. You also are an amazing soccer player

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are a kindhearted and humble person I ever know. It's always fun to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.I always enjoy your talking.

      Delete
  6. This my opinion of your personality you are soooooooo RESPECTFUL which is amazing

    ReplyDelete