Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mengting's personality



My personality


I like to think I have dual character. When I face different person, I show different characters. When I with a group of people I do not know, I would like to sit by myself and do not want to talk. I am not a person who like to start a conversation with strangers. So when people first meet me they may think that I am a shy and cold person. However, you will change your impression on since we get close. As a matter of fact, I am a quite outgoing person. I like to tell jokes and do things to make my friend laugh. I like to make my friend feel happy with me.

 

I also see myself a direct person. In situation when my friend is doing something wrong, I always want to stop him. My friends told me it is not good because it will hurt the relationship between my friend and me. So I am learning to say things euphemistic to avoid conflicts with my friends, but I am not afraid to express my beliefs.

 

I like pets, I like to think myself a compassionate person too. When I see stray dogs I always feel very sad and I had a dream as a child to create a shelter for stray dogs.

7 comments:

  1. I knew you were the warm-hearted person already!! I was so grateful when you willingly gave your eyebrow pencil to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a down to earth and considerate person. Pet is always a fun thing to have and play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great dream! It’s very soft-heart and kind. Hope there is a day in the future that you can achieve you goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you but you are very kind and warm hearted. I'd like to get along more than now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are so kind. I like pets too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are kind and warm-hearted ... I admire animals too

    ReplyDelete