Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Poom's personality


Mostly, I tend to be illogical with my life due the fact that I like to go with my natural instinct or gut, I believe that the less burden I have in my head the more happy I’ll be. I see myself as an understanding person, people have different thoughts and way of life maybe I won’t try to understand it all but I’ll understand as much as I could from a person.                                                       
Easy-going is what I always considered myself to be, comfortable and relaxed, no need to logically plan out everything in life. I’m fun-loving too, I love a bit of adrenaline rush and hate people who act serious all the time, that’s a boring thing to do. I can be sympathetic and caring person too, especially with some close friends or family, I try to do anything to avoid harsh words, even with critics. I can be hot-headed with some people that I don’t like, it’s not that I’m a violent guy but if I hate something, I can’t stand it.
Sometimes I have to push myself to find a new experience, that’s the main reason that I’m here at the language centre.

7 comments: