Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Introduction of Noori Chun


Self-Introduction of me –Noori Chun


      I would like to describe myself with many different expressions. As we know, it is not easy to define people’s personalities as they tend to have double-sided characters. For example, on the surface someone seems extroverted, but deep down he could be extremely introverted. Like this, I also consider myself who have both double-sided characters, so I will try to depict myself as honest as possible I can.
     First of all, I’m quite down to earth. When I go shopping, I tend to buy items which are cheaper and more practical to use than its design or popularity. I believe I’m a very frugal person. To come to New Zealand, I accumulated some money for several years not to spend money for something I don’t needed. However, very occasionally, I go on a shopping spree regardless my intention so I spend a lot of money for that. I can see myself as a spontaneous person as well.
   Secondly, I like to think that I’ve got a heart of gold which means I do like helping other people and try to understand their mind. As I’m getting older, I feel that many people around me like my family. I don’t know why, but I feel much better when I help people then get something from others. Of course I like it someone gives me a present! I think the personalities,  ‘sympathy’ or ‘compassion’ may be gifted. But to be perfectly honest, I’m a cold fish to my husband!!!
  Thirdly, I’m timid. In Korea, it is believed that people with blood type A tend to be very timid, the funny thing is that I’m ‘B’. I don’t know why but I’m quite indecisive. For instance, when I’m in a situation to make a decision with other people, it makes me very nervous. In my opinion, it may have been affected by the Asian culture that I were educated not to object others which can cause conflict or hurt them.
 Last of all, as explained above, we all have different characters, even I have both bright and dark side of my personalities. Nevertheless, the reason why the rainbow is beautiful is that it has various colours which makes the magnificent harmonious.

   My goal in OLC.

  I have two reasons to come to NZ.

First, absolutely to study English.

Second, to enjoy my life with my family!

I think I’m doing very weeeellll!!!!

 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! He doesn't take after his father! Haha...

      Delete
  2. Hope you can still young, still keep a heart of gold!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Of course!!! My life is beautiful with you guys~!

      Delete
  4. I like what you wrote your view point is really interesting. your actually very friendly and funny. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wael, actually life is funny and enjoyable! Sometimes it's a bit serious, but we don't need to be so serious!

      Delete
  5. Your photo are so nice !! I think you have nice personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what impressed me a lot is Noori's encouraging spirit and positive attitude towards life. Embrace life and cherish the beauty of every moment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yan. The world is full of bright things. Let's embrace everything for the better life!

      Delete
  7. Fun, down to earth, and blooming smile are the traits that I observe from you. It's been an honor to befriend with you. looking forward to listen the piano from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm quite sure that your guitar and my piano would be the perfect harmony as we know what the beauty of life is!

    ReplyDelete