Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Ethan's personality-analysis



In my younger and vulnerable years, my father told me that I’m too cold blood as a relative or, the exactly word is as a son. Then my mother who is working in the hospital for like twenty years longer, said the same word to me, the difference is she gave me one more comment is I should become a doctor. That is the reason of I want to become a doctor.
At the first place, what I want to say is I am too young to establish my character that can represent the people who I am and the style of I deal with trouble. So the thing is the character of mine in this moment, at the beginning, I think the most representative part in my character is casual, by which I mean it is  also a problem that I do not have enough to people and life. Interesting thing is my parents happened to be a couple of very competitive person, every friend of them who meet would say my character is totally opposite with my parents which is really surprised them.
And the most part of I like in myself is I am a peace lover, just in my opinion almost anything can be solved in logical thinking (By the way, I love logic!). Under the great guidance of someone of great leadership, there is an excellent policy be published in my home place, result in I am the only child of my family, which is adopted I am the really spoiled child, sometimes I would think the care from other people is for granted. But fortunately I got really close friends who can pointed it out and helped me to improve it, that is part of the motivation  push me to study aboard so I can live on my own, to empathize the difficult of living.

18 comments:

  1. dreams come true! Good luck to be a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sunny boy! Enjoy your life here and i hope you get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA,thank you,hope you can get more and more beautiful.

      Delete
  3. You already know yourself! You are wonderfully brilliant and clever! I can imagine you're sitting with patient with warm-heart and kindness! Keep going, son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, appreciate your praise, I won't let you down. OMA!

      Delete
  4. I did't know everything about you, but I know you are bright.
    I'm sure that you'll be a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, it's my goal to be a gentle man like you.

      Delete
  5. You are a fun-loving, down to earth guy I reckon. Keep it up with your goal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, I will. Hope we can be good friends

      Delete
  6. You can be a doctor !! Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that it is difficult to become a doctor, but I think you can be sure!Good ruck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The person next to me when chatting and laughing in the classroom, is very warm-hearted rather than cold blooded in your description.I really appreciate your bravery and i am sure you are already on your way to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your comment, I really admire you!!!

      Delete
  9. If anyone can be a doctor you can.

    ReplyDelete