Tuesday, October 31, 2017

English use in my country

There are more and more educational resources related to English language learning available for current students , compared with the learning pattern I have been experienced in my young age. This can be beneficial to our learners for a better and effective language acquiring while it has somehow undermined our mother tongue's predomination. I would prefer to make most of these availability to know the broad world and meanwhile never forget the beauty of my mother tongue as well as the profound cultural essence of my home country.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree I don't like English changing Arabic to, and I don't like to see to Arabic people speaking to each other in English. Its not racist but just loyal to my mother tongue language.

    ReplyDelete