Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Reem Al-Qallaf




Well, I’m not sure how to start talking about my personality. Because it definitely will change every year. But if I would describe it today I would say that I’m straightforward. Only because I like being simple, humble and modest. I think being like that helps me with a lot of things such as gaining a lot of friends which is a great thing. People usually think about having a friend that can understand them without worrying about what they are going to say about them.  Another thing about my personality would be that I tend to be really caring. I hate making people sad I don’t think anyone likes it. I can say that I care about peoples’ feelings. Sometimes It’s hard for me to make everyone happy at the same time but I try as much as I can to make them. Understanding is another character of me I mean understanding people is important to avoid problems or arguments about stupid things. About me having someone that can understand you is really important so you can get help from them. There is an important character which is I’m a fun-lover. I think 99.9% of people will agree with me about being a fun-lover can help you a lot in the grief times. You can always forget about your problems and just have fun. And last but not least, Sometimes I see my self a good motivator  I like giving people a good motivation without lying or exaggerating of course. Just help them to build up their courage. And that’s all I can think of my personality.

5 comments:

  1. Fun-lover! That's who I am! What a coincidence! You know, I already fell in love with you! You are extremely adorable! Keep having your good personalities which can make you who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you for a long time but you have a great personality I really enjoy talking to you because your so funny, kind and also respectful. I think your an amazing friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bright and nice Reem, talking with you is a very very pleasant thing:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you have a great traits that will always make you as an unique person, also down to earth and fun-lover are awesome things about you. Always happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your intellectual behaviour is one of the most attractive traits of you.

    ReplyDelete