Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sangeun's Personality


Sangeun’s Personality

Hello, friends! This is Sangeun. Now, I’m going to talk about my personality. It’s not quite pleasant to talk about myself, but I will.

Firstly, I must say I have a tendency to be pretty introvert. I feel very hard to start conversations when I meet people who I don’t know, so I tend to be keeping silence at the first meeting of strangers. What’s more, I used to choose the back seat when I was in university so that nobody couldn’t recognise me. I’m inclined to have a hard time when strangers pay attention to me. In that situation, my face will be turned red, voice will be shaking. In worst situation, tears will flow on my cheek. However, I’m rather talkative and outgoing when I’m with my family or friends. I enjoy party, travelling with friends or family and extreme sports like rafting, quad biking and skiing.

Secondly, I have an inclination to be very spontaneous. When I go shopping, I never write down what I need to buy. While looking around shops, I tend to buy something that I think I need, so sometimes there are a plenty of snack bags in my kitchen. Even, when I make a decision, I don’t have a tendency to think logically, I just follow my gut feeling, but I’ll have been thinking about it in a very long period. However, I won’t think about it very seriously, just live with it. Then, someday, suddenly, the decision will come to me. Then, I will do it, whatever it is.

Lastly, I like to think I’m a generous person. I like giving away something to others. I don’t care much about when people make mistakes. I’m trying to understand their situation. I think anyone can make a mistake, mostly, it doesn’t make a big problem. Even if it’s quite serious, we will have a chance to revise it. So, I don’t mind that much.


When I made a decision to come to NZ, I’ve never thought about it very seriously. I just talked to my husband I wanted to come to NZ with my children, he agreed with me, so I came. Now, I’m enjoying my class and life in Dunedin. However, if I had planned well and more precisely, I could have spent my time more efficiently.  But I have to confess that if I have a same situation, I will make a decision in a same way. Because it's who I am.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! You always make people feel comfortable with your kindness and thoughtfulness. Many times I would lean on you! You gave me sincere advice and courage! Other friends also might have felt the same as me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. You do really help me a lot to adopt new environment.

      Delete
  2. I think we share a personality trait and thats so cool which is being introvert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how cool you are when skiing! I see Sangeun is amazing woman with charming laughter and really appreciate your spontaneous life philosophy. Then, someday,suddenly,the decision will come to you. Then, you will do it, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but sometimes it bothers other family members of my family, hahaha like my husband. He is having hard time in Korea by loneyness.

      Delete
  4. I really like your generous personality. You always help me.
    Also your spontaneous action is lovely. I was surprised when you climbed a tree suddenly.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi Sangeun I would love to learn how to ski

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a down to earth and conscientious person. It's an honor to have you as one of my friends that I enjoy talking with.

    ReplyDelete