Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Kotomi Oku’s personality

I see myself as optimistic, bashful and sometimes curious.
In my case, optimistic and curious are relating. Every morning, I feel I do not want to school, but if I go to school, I might met good thing for example, can make new friends and learn new things. By thinking about this, I can feel I want to go to school soon.

 However, sometimes I cannot think something optimistic. In this case, I tend to be curious something. I like to think something even if it was not important. For example, thinking about birds sounds interesting. In the transportation, I try to read birds mind. Of course, it is impossible, but by doing this I can forget my worries.


I would like to change my bashful personality. When I speak to the person who see for the first time, I always feel nervous and talk very well, but in fact, I like to talk with my friends. I need long time to use to new things. I think, to change my bashful personality, I have to experience new things positivity. The reason why come here is one reason is to improve my English skills and the other is to improve my communication skills.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kotomi, I think you are a nice-seeming person. You look like enjoying yourself. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be a good English speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, when you sat beside me in ielts class, I was so elated to sit with you! You are brave enough and I love your curious personality which will make you more attractive person! Believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute Kotomi, I really like your personality and your sweet smile .Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are good at speaking English!You always kind me. Thank you, Kotoni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think your a good English speaker

    ReplyDelete