Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Learning English in South Korea



Learning English in South Korea


  I think English education system in South Korea is improving positively than before when I used to learn. Back in the days, it was focused on only grammar and academic vocabulary so, even though people were very good at English exam such as TOEIC, they tended to be frightened in English conversation. However, having experienced that it was no use for a real life English, there has been a lot of efforts to change these problems in public education system so that people could use English for more practically. One of the incredible facts of learning English in my country is that around 7-80% of primary students get private English education besides public education. 

4 comments:

  1. I think its a very positive thing too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I used to teach English several years ago. It was totally different from what I learned in my school days.

      Delete
  2. I think new education system is very good!Japanese people also need more speaking practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is caused by the curriculum of English education department. They can't keep up with the aim if they study only in public school.

    ReplyDelete