Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wael personality

Wael Justaniah personality

Little information about me I am from Saudi Arabia I was born on 22/5/1999 in Makkah city. I like to think that I am a gentle person because I always try to be kind to everyone, but also a little bit introvert and that’s for many reason, for example if I meet with new friends I can be quit and might talk less than everyone and to listen more. Furthermore I am very logical because I try to listen to my head rather than my heart because I think logic and facts are most of the time the right thing to follow, and I think that’s way I can be introvert because I like to pick my friends really carefully. Additionally I am sporty. My favourite sport is football and I sport FC Barcelona. Also I like to play football I have joined my school team in Auckland. Moreover one thing I am really proud of is that I cycled for two days form Istanbul to Gallipoli. Sometimes I think I am a soft touch especially to the people close to me and also kids because I get easily persuaded by them. Sometimes I tend to avoid conflict because I don’t like to be in much trouble. I am a person who has a long temper but when a get angry I just can’t control myself I might say thing that would hurt others. In the other hand I see myself as a loyal, straightforward guy that also respect facts and rules.

I made the choice to come to New Zealand, Dunedin to study dentistry in Otago University. It’s my goal that I really want to achieve. I joined the language centre to refresh my English since I finished school on May 2017, and hardly practiced English. Also one of the reasons I joint the language centre is try to improve my skills to be well ready for foundation year in 2018.



THANK YOU

10 comments:

  1. your experience about cycling two days is really impressive! I love sports either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its really nice and it was such an amazing experience, you should try it.

      Delete
  2. Hi wael, I consider you as a down to earth person. Hola Barca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wael, can you play soccer with my son? He will be a big fan of you!!! I love your gentle way of speaking! And you are really logical but warm-hearted person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that when you meet a new friend you talk less than the others

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! your experience of cycling two days are really impressive bud , and I love sport,either.To be honesty, we got quite some similiar part in our character. See you in foundation year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man, yeah see you in foundation year !!!

      Delete