Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Who i am


Introduction

 The aim of this paper is to clarify different four factors for understanding my identity, furthermore, to make a conclusion.

 

Persistence

 When it comes to understanding Daiki Fukui, persistence is one of the most crucial aspects of my identity, specifically, this is my motto and also this is what I have inherited from my parents for living in my life. “Do not give up, and believe in your potential until you are exhausted”, it appear to be very strict for some people, however, this cliché have always encouraged me to achieve something and it will for the rest of my life.

 

Exercise

 Originally, my personality was thoroughly introvert, so it was necessary for me to find places to practice social skills, especially, cooperating with others. That is why I started playing volleyball even though I really hesitated to start because it is vital to have verbal communication with teammates, otherwise, you will lose the game. Fortunately, it did the trick and I could be an extravert like now. What was really interesting was playing sports became ideal opportunity for me to make friends, although initially I was not motivated to play sports at all.

 

English

 This is also a vital aspect of mine, studying English abroad has been my dream since when I was in primary school, though none of my family members liked the subject. My dream has not changed at all even the desire is getting stronger day by day of working in an international office and having the time of my life in an English country, so that is the reason I came to Dunedin to reinforce my English.

 

 

 

My family

 Needless to say, family is the most precious treasure for all and for me as well, but my family members are quite strict, so sometimes my parents gave me a hard time. Because of that fact, unfortunately, I did not really appreciate the existence of my family in the past, however, whenever I have always told them about what I want to do willingly, they have never discouraged me. All they said to me was “do it, we will help you when you find difficulties”. In hindsight, my parents have been devoted themselves for me and supportive. I was born in the best family ever. I would say that family have made me what I am today.

 

Conclusion

 There are many important things for me, but these four factors that I have described so far are the best aspects to configure my identity.               

1 comment:

  1. Good Daiki. I love the motto of your life. We have to be patient in our lives. I know that you are a persistent boy and always keep going to accomplish your goal. Never give up, bro!

    ReplyDelete