Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Who I Am : Four things about me.

 I’m Bae Yujin. I’m from Anyang, South Korea. I’m 22 years old. I’m university student. I study computer science and engineering. I’m not good at it, but I think it is a good major, because there’re many chances to get a job. I want to be a network manager and get a job abroad. That’s why I learned English. First, I’ll get a job in Korea and build work experience. Then I’ll go abroad such as Singapore, Australia, or New Zealand. In order to do that, I have to study my major hard and also English.
 I’m an introverted and shy person. I don’t enjoy meeting someone new, because it makes me little nervous. Also it takes so much time to get to know someone. Sometimes I want to be with someone, but usually, I like being alone. But I don’t think it is a problem. The real problem is that I don’t like to think about complex situations and problems. So I never reflect on myself. I should think more deeply to develop myself. But my personality has many advantages. I can do my work very efficiently and quickly. And I think I’m intelligent.
 I like to travel. I have been to East Europe, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, and New Zealand. I like to see many fascinating buildings, architecture and landscapes. Also I can experience new things, which couldn't be experienced in Korea. The best reason why I love traveling is it makes me forget my real life. And I like to listen to music and watch movies. I used to want to be a musical composer. And now, if I have a chance I want to be a computer graphic designer. Without music and movies, life is a disaster.
 I think the most important thing in my life is happiness. To be happy, I need money, health, good relationships with people, positive thinking and so on. But the most important thing is doing what I like to do. I used to be a positive and happy person. But after I entered university, I’m a little depressed. I don’t want to study my major, that I have to (because of my future life), and I think I can’t do what I want to do because I'm too old and I don't have enough money to restart the study. I have to think about what else I want to do and find my happiness again.

2 comments:

  1. Good writing Yujin, I could know more about you. Don't be shy because you are so special and precious. Everyone will love you. And I believe that your dream will come true.

    ReplyDelete