Sunday, December 3, 2017

Artwork

 At the art exhibition hosted by Poly tech art students. There was an art that intrigued me, it was a airbrushing contemporary painting by a Chinese girl. Also, the thing that made me interested in it was how she put contemporary art  with some medieval touch in it. The name of the painting was "Free Falling"which a drawing of a body-bending person like a picture of the unborn baby. For me the painting described a peek of the human beings, us, trap into this world, by any means, this technological age. Overall, the exhibition was fabulous and well-organised.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that art! It was really intriguing! We can interpret arts in different point of views but in some ways my interpretation of this art is similar as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not much impression on me of the artwork you described, but according to your instrument it must be a meaningful and thoughtful piece of work.

    ReplyDelete