Sunday, December 3, 2017

30 day challenge

My 30-day challenges


Add:                                            Subtract:
Bike to school                             No Twitter
Go to the gym twice a week       No Instagram (up to 30 mins)
10 new vocab                              No YouTube (up to 5 videos)
Listening Podcasts or TED        


I've been trying to bike to school recently.  It is good for my health and also I can save money.  There are a big downhill slope and beautiful ocean view from home to school and it takes only 20 minutes which is half compare with by bus.  on the other hand, it is really tough on my way home from school.  Starting new things are good opportunity to discover something and I feel the time goes by so quickly.  I've got only 70 days in New Zealand so I'll enjoy the rest of time.

1 comment: